PLEASE NOTE ANY DELIVERIES TO FAR/REMOTE W.A, NT, REMOTE/FAR N.QLD, REGIONAL NSW, REMOTE S.A, TAS MAY ATTRACT ADDITIONAL EXTRA FREIGHT CHARGES DUE TO THE REMOTE LOCATIONS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU ACCORDINGLY.
ITEMS THAT ARE LARGE, HEAVY, BULKY WILL ATTRACT AN ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGE ON TOP OF THE STANDARD FREIGHT.
Once your order has been completed and processed as paid, we will send your order.
PLEASE NOTE: We require a physical delivery address (no PO boxes) as a signature is required upon delivery. Please try to give a delivery address where someone will be able to sign for goods during the daytime.
- All goods will be accompanied with a tax invoice only if requested.
- A signature of the person who ordered goods is required to accept delivery.
- All orders will be delivered by standard courier. (Depending on size and weight it may be Australia Post Standard, Direct Freight, Couriers Please, Aramex. (We do not offer express shipping currently)
- Delivery times are usually from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- We cannot deliver to po boxes.
- For orders and deliveries outside Australia please contact us via phone or email.
Freight charges for Australia are listed below, all prices include GST. Excludes bulky freight items.
|Orders up to $100 (includes GST)||$12.90|
|$101 – $300||$21.00|
|$301 – $600||$34.00|
|$601 – $1,000||$48.00|
Please note some large and bulky items attract a surcharge due to size and weight. You will be informed upon ordering. Freight estimates can also be obtained via email or phone.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 business days after received. Please use these delivery times as a guide only. This is an estimate from when the order is shipped (Not when order is received) From time to time these will vary. These are business days only and do not include public holidays.
|VIC Metro||1 – 2 Days|
|NSW Metro||2 – 3 Days|
|SA Metro||2 – 3 Days|
|ACT Metro||2 – 3 Days|
|QLD Metro||3 – 4 Days|
|TAS Metro||5 – 6 Days|
|WA Metro||5 – 6 Days|
|NT Metro||6 – 7 Days|
|VIC Regional||2 – 3 Days|
|NSW Regional||3 – 4 Days|
|SA Regional||3 – 4 Days|
|ACT Regional||3 – 4 Days|
|QLD Regional||5 – 6 Days|
|TAS Regional||6 – 7 Days|
|WA Regional||7 – 8 Days|
|NT Regional||8 – 9 Days|